How long does it take you to play through the game
  • pipi
    Administrator
    A quick question for you:
    How long did it take you to play through the game all in all?
    How long did one playthrough start-to-finish take you?

Thanks for answering!
    Co-Founder
    @martinpi
  • sirblackheartsirblackheart
    Open Alpha Player
    The stat SecondsPlayed = 4997 ~ 1h 23min should represent the time for my first play trough, which consisted of two sessions.
    I have not finished the game yet for a second time, because i was waiting for newer alphas and especially the linux build ;)
    if (OS == Windows 8.1 64bit || OS == Arch Linux (x64 Kenel 3.12) {CPU = Phenom II X4 965; RAM = 8GB; GPU = Radeon R7 260X; Window.gpuDriver = AMD Catalyst 13.12; Linux.gpuDriver = mesa ati 10.0.1
    } else if (OS == Mac OS X 10.9.1) { SYSTEM = Macbook Air Mid 2012;}
  • thatlaurachickthatlaurachick
    Open Alpha Player
    Just lost my save game, but I think it was about 2 hours in.  Had 5 of the six keys.  I also tend to play very completely, so I've explored everywhere, finished every puzzle, picked up every sliver I can find, etc.
  • KlaimenKlaimen
    Open Alpha Player
    I finished my first full playthrough in 1:45 hours, but I had some experience in the first 3 areas from some test sessions before.
  • CaseyColoradoCaseyColorado
    Open Alpha Player
    My first playthrough with no experience would have been a little over three hours, I think, spending time to find all the slivers I could and decode all the runes, had I not accidentally selected "NEW GAME" when trying to unpause and start flying with 4/6 shards.  Then, I did it again at 5/6 shards.  Then I finally made it through without accidentally restarting.  All told, I've played 5 1/2 hours with all that duplicated play as well as some extra time spent trying to replicate minor bugs.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID